- 5 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tsp. gelatin
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl beat egg yolks, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until thick and fluffy.
- In a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold milk.
- Heat rest of the milk, add to cold milk mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Let milk mixture cool down, add to eggs and beat for about 3 minutes.
- Beat heavy whipping cream and fold into the egg-milk mixture.
- Pour into decorative glasses or leave in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight.
Serving Tip: Serve with raspberry or strawberry sauce, fresh berries and whipping cream.