Vanille Pudding Buttercreme
German Vanilla Pudding Buttercream
This German vanilla pudding recipe has it´s origin in Silesia, East Germany.
Servings: 2 cup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks medium
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 stick unsalted soft butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Add the milk and vanilla paste to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Shut off the heat and add the heavy whipping cream.
- Beat the egg yolks with the 1/8 cup of powdered sugar until light and fluffy, this will take about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add the corn starch and mix well.
- Then add the mixture to the sauce pan and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Set aside to completely cool.
- Add the soft butter and the 1/4 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl. Beat for about 5 min. on high speed until light and creamy.
- Gradually add the pudding to the bowl and beat for another couple of minutes.