German Winter Punch
It is another snowy day, perfect for a nice hot German winter punch. This non-alcoholic punch warms heart and soul on a cold winter day. Stored in a thermos bottle it makes a great drink for a day in the outdoors.
Servings: 4 - 6 Portions
- 6 cups water
- 4 fruit tea bags of your liking i.e. apple, hibiscus, berry etc.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 orange in slices
- 1/4 cup honey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add tea bags and spices to a tea pot or large mason jar.
- Leave to draw for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add juices, orange slices, honey, and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and let simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Discard spices and orange slices.
- Serve hot in a mug.