How To Make Garlic Paste
Store bought garlic paste usually contains a lot of chemical compounds, lacks the original garlic flavor and it is also quite pricy. That´s why I will show you an effortless way to make your own garlic paste without any preservatives. This homemade garlic paste is super handy, way cheaper than store bought and without any artificial ingredients or preservatives. Additionally, the flavor is amazing.
How to make Garlic Paste
- 8 oz. garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. canola or olive oil (or any other high quality neutral tasting oil)
- Peel garlic cloves if necessary.
- Rinse the garlic and pat dry.
- Place the garlic in a food processor or single serve blender.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, and olive oil then blend to the texture you prefer.
Transfer the paste to an airtight container and store in the fridge. It will keep for up to two months.