What is it?
A fruity beer punch.
How is it called in German?
Wheat Beer Punch
Wheat beer punch is not only the perfect drink for your next Oktoberfest party.
It will be a popular drink at any bbq or sommer event.
- 24 oz. frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle raspberry syrup
- ½ cup raspberry schnapps alternatively raspberry vodka or plain vodka
- 1 bottle Riesling wine
- 6 bottles wheat beer
- Add sugar, syrup, wine and schnapps to a large bowl.
- Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the raspberries, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Stir in the beer carefully right before serving.
Try with different fruit and serve in small glasses as an aperitif.
You can use canned of fresh fruit.