SAVE $32 Special Sale Offer
Introducing the Homemade Quark Masterclass
Introduction to Quark & FAQ
- How to get started and what you need to know about ingredients and equipment. You probably already have most of it at home.
- Quark Tips & Tricks: What kind of milk can you use, how to store quark, shelf life, and many more.
Step-by-Step Video Tutorials
- The two authentic ways on how to make artisan quality homemade quark like you would find it in Germany at a fraction of the price you would pay in U.S. grocery stores or super markets.
- How to custom make quark with the desired fat & carb content for your nutrition and culinary goals.
Multi-Media Recipe Cookbook
More than 30 recipes on how you can use your homemade quark in delicious dishes:
- Dips, Dressings & Spreads
- Bread & Rolls
- Starters, Snacks & Main Dishes
- Desserts, Pastry & Cakes
- Smoothies & Ice Creams
BONUS 1 – Whey Recipes
Discover 12 amazing ways on how to use leftover whey from making quark.
Learn how to reconstitute fruit juice to add nutritional value. Make lemonade, waffles, bread and more recipes. Add it to smoothies and shakes to provide more vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
BONUS 2 – Personal Email Support
& Facebook Group
If you have questions that are not answered in the class or you experience problems with the quark making process, you are not alone. Just pass me an email and I will answer all your quark making related questions.
Aditionally, you can join our Facebook group where I will answer all your questions personally.
My Personal Commitment:
Our #1 goal here at All Tastes German is to provide you with all information and support
that is necessary for your culinary success. We are here for you to guarantee your satisfaction with our quark masterclass. Whatever question you might have, I will be there to help you enjoy this culinary experience to the fullest.