Oktoberfest Celebration Guide
Up your game in the kitchen with the All Tastes German Oktoberfest Celebration Guide. This cultural culinary course is an easy and fun online experience which demonstrates how any home cook can master this festive feast and can enjoy their own celebration.
Planning your own Oktoberfest celebration can be daunting. By utilizing our Oktoberfest Celebration Guide you will master how to plan and execute your own Oktoberfest celebration and be able to enjoy your own event stress free.
- 60+ truly authentic German recipes (Starters, Beer-Snacks, Soups, Mains, Sides, Desserts, Drinks) with serving tips and cultural notes. All recipes are adjusted to standard US measurements and easy to get ingredients to allow every home cook to create perfect authentic & flavorful German food.
- 30+ easy to follow video tutorials.
- Several multi-course menus, brunch and buffet examples for Oktoberfest themed date nights, family dinners, birthday parties, and weddings.
- All menus include shopping lists and time management tables, so you can plan your celebration free of stress and nasty surprises.
- Stunning printable decoration sets for invitations, cake toppers, welcome signs, menu & place cards, party banners, and more.
- Oktoberfest Facts & History section to learn about the cultural background of the Oktoberfest and the traditions in Germany surrounding this famous event.
- For easy entertaining, we created YouTube music playlists that you can_play from your computer, tablet or phone with one click.
- Direct access to the course creator and the support team. We will answer your culinary questions one on one via email and in our private Facebook Group.
- Learn at your own pace, NO subscription fees – One payment secures your Lifetime Access to the Oktoberfest Guide! You will access new & updated content in the course for free.