If you like fast recipes which taste amazing, then you should give this German pork tenderloin recipe a try. This dish is ready in just 15 min.
How is the dish called in German?
The pork entree is called "Senf-Rahm-Geschnetzeltes".
How is Mustard called in German?
Mustard is called "Senf" in German. Listen to the audio file to learn how to pronounce Mustard.
How to make German Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Gravy Video Tutorial
Authentic German Pork Loin in Mustard Sauce Recipe
Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Sauce
- 2 ½ pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 large onions
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the pork filet lengthwise in half and cut into small slices.
- Peel the onions, cut into halves and slice.
- Melt butter over medium high in a large pan and sauté onions and garlic paste for a couple of minutes.
- Add the meat and fry for an additional couple of minutes.
- Add the sugar and mustard and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer at medium-low for about 5 – 10 min.
- Serve with noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes, and a side salad or vegetable dish.