Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
If you like fast recipes which taste amazing, then you should give this German pork tenderloin recipe a try. This dish is ready in just 15 min.
Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Sauce
- 2 ½ pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 large onions
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the pork filet lengthwise in half and cut into small slices.
- Peel the onions, cut into halves and slice.
- Melt butter over medium high in a large pan and sauté onions and garlic paste for a couple of minutes.
- Add the meat and fry for an additional couple of minutes.
- Add the sugar and mustard and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer at medium-low for about 5 – 10 min.
- Serve with noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes, and a side salad or vegetable dish.