Chocolate Covered Fruit Skewers
Chocolate glazed fruit skewers are a favorite delight for people wandering around at the Oktoberfest.
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Skewers
- 16 oz. of your favorite chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound of your favorite fresh fruit
- 4 Skewers
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Stir occasionally until smooth and well combined.
- Prepare fruit to bite size pieces.
- Spear the fruit pieces on the skewers.
- Hold the fruit by the skewer and dip them into the chocolate mixture.
- Hang over a medium bowl to let the chocolate dry.
Try the fruit skewers with your favorite chocolate and sprinkle them with chopped nuts and candy pieces.