Radish Cream Cheese Sandwich Bites
These delicious radish bites are the perfect finger food starter with a mug of beer for your Oktoberfest garden party.
How are these open-face radish sandwiches called in German?
The tasty sandwich is simply called "Radieschenbrot". "Radieschen" is the word for the little red radisches and "Brot" is the German word for bread.
How to pronounce "Radieschen"?
Listen to this audio file to hear how to say "Radieschen" in German.
German Radish Cream Cheese Sandwhich Recipe
- 1 slice of farmer`s bread
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 small radishes
- 1 tsp. finely chopped green onions
- Spread cream cheese on bread slice.
- Trim ends of radishes, slice thinly, and layer on the bread slice.
- Top with finely chopped green onions.
Serve on fresh homemade farmer´s bread.