Thick Raspberry Sauce
You can make this flavorful raspberry sauce ahead of time and store it in the fridge for several days.
- 1 pound frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Add raspberries and sugar to a saucepan.
- Dissolve cornstarch in the lime juice and add mixture to the sauce pan.
- Simmer over medium heat.
- Stir until raspberries break down, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds.
The perfect topping for Bavarian Cream, ice cream, waffles or other German desserts.