If you are in the mood for some fresh rolls which can be ready to eat in 1 hour, then you should try this German Sour Cream Rolls recipe right away. These rolls have a wonderful crispy crust and a soft and moist texture. They are not only great for all kinds of German sandwiches, they are also a terrific addition to any dinner.
How to make German Sour Cream Rolls Video Tutorial
Authentic German Semolina Pudding Recipe
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp. neutral vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Add flour, yeast, and sugar to a mixing bowl and blend.
- Add warm water, oil, sour cream, and salt.
- Knead for about 5 to 10 min. to a smooth dough.
- Cover and let raise for about 20 - 30 min. or until dough doubles in size.
- In the meantime, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Knead dough briefly and form to a ball.
- Cut into 8 slices with a dough cutter.
- Add to the prepared baking sheet, slash with a sharp knife and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Allow to rest for about 15 min.
- 10. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 450 F and place a large_ heatproof bowl or pan with water in the oven.
- 11. Bake the rolls for 5 min. on 450 F. Reduce the temperature to 350 F and bake for another 20 - 25 min.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g