Wheat beer punch is not only the perfect drink for your next Oktoberfest party. It will be a popular drink at any BBQ or summer event.
This refreshing drink is easy to make and can be made with many different flavors.
How is this drink called in German?
Wheat beer punch is called “Weissbierbowle”.
How to pronounce “Weissbierbowle”?
Listen to this audio file to hear how to say “Weissbierbowle” in German.
Authentic German Wheat Beer Punch Recipe
- 24 oz. frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle raspberry syrup
- ½ cup raspberry schnapps, alternatively raspberry vodka or plain vodka
- 1 bottle Riesling wine
- 6 bottles wheat beer
- Add sugar, syrup, wine and schnapps to a large bowl.
- Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the raspberries, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Stir in the beer carefully right before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Try with different fruit and serve in small glasses as an aperitif. You can use canned of fresh fruit.