No-Bake German Chocolate Cookie Cake
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs large
- 1 tbsp. rum or rum aroma
- 1 package tea cookies i.e. Bahlsen Leibniz Cookies
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 sec., then stir well. If still solid microwave for another 15 sec. Stir well and set aside to cool down.
- Blend powdered sugar and cacao powder.
- Add the eggs and rum and mix well. If you are worried about using raw eggs, you can mix the ingredients in a double boiler/water bath.
- Drizzle in the cooled down coconut oil and mix well.
- Line a bread pan with cling wrap and layer some of the chocolate mix on the bottom.
- Arrange one layer of cookies on top.
- Repeat, layering chocolate and cookies alternatively, and finish with a chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the pan, cut into slices and serve cool.