Creamy Cheese Cake with Mandarin Oranges Ice Cream
Creamy vanilla bean cheese cake ice cream with refreshing juicy mandarin oranges and moist cake pieces.
Homemade German Cream Cheese Cake Ice Cream Recipe
German Creamy Cheese Cake Ice Cream
- 1 ¾ cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 can 14 oz. cold sweetened condensed milk fat-free or regular
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 2 tsp. lemon extract
- 2 cans 11 oz. each mandarin oranges
- 1 cup vanilla cake
- Refrigerate the sweetened condensed milk in the fridge overnight or place it for about 2 hours into the freezer.
- Break or cut the vanilla cake into penny sized pieces.
- Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice.
- Drain the mandarin oranges well.
- In a stand mixer bowl whisk the cold heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
- Add the cold condensed milk to the stand mixer bowl.
- Whisk the mixture on medium-high for about 2 min.
- Add the zest and the juice of the lemon to the mixture.
- For an additional flavor kick add 2 tsp. of lemon extract.
- Fold the flavors carefully until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to one large or several serving-sized airtight containers.
- Freeze the ice cream for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
The ice cream will keep for up to 2 months in the freezer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!