The quick alternative to traditional Rouladen.
Beef Rouladen are one of the most famous German dishes. They are one of my favorite German meat dishes too, but it takes quite some time to prep and cook them. If you love traditional Rouladen too, but you don´t have several hours to cook, this recipe could be a great alternative. This whole dish will take you less than 15 minutes, way faster than a drive to the local fast food place, and far more tasty!
How to make Quick Sauteed Rouladen Video Tutorial
Quick Sauteed Rouladen Recipe
- 4 thin slices top round steak, about 1/8 to ¼-inch thick
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. chives finely chopped
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. butter
- Wash the beef flank steaks and pat them dry.
- Mix mustard, salt, pepper and chives in a small bowl.
- Brush the meat on both sides with the marinade.
- Place a bacon slice on each meat piece.
- Roll up and place into the pan.
- Sauté for all sides until done and nicely brown.
- This will take less than 5 minutes.
- Serve with some steamed veggies or a side salad.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g