German Vanilla Yogurt Cream Dessert with Homemade Passion Fruit Jelly
This recipe is popular German dessert that initiated from an ice-cream bar named Solero. The layered dessert has an indulging creamy vanilla base with an exotic fruity top layer. The recipe requires an overnight chill in the fridge, but it will take you less than 15 min. to prepare it.
How to make German Solero Style Dessert Video Tutorial
Delicious German Fruity Dessert Recipe
German Dessert Solero Style
- 29 oz. canned peaches
- 2 ¼ cups Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 ⅔ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla paste
- 1 pouch or 2 ½ tsp. gelatin
- 3 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 package non-cook vanilla pudding
- Cut the peaches into bite size pieces.
- Add them to a casserole dish, glass bowl or small individual glasses and cover with vanilla yogurt.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream with the sugar and the vanilla paste until stiff peaks form and spread on top of the yogurt layer.
- Add ¼ cup passion fruit juice to a glass measuring cup. Sprinkle 1 pouch gelatin on top and let stand for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds and stir well.
- Blend into the rest of the passion fruit juice.
- Add the instant vanilla pudding powder and mix well.
- Ladle the passion fruit mixture on top of the heavy whipping cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight in the refrigerator.