Fried Bread Dumpling Pan Dish
If you have made bread dumplings and you have some leftovers, this recipe will make a wonderful dish for you. You don´t need a lot of ingredients and you can prepare this dish and be ready to serve in less than 15 minutes.
- 7 - 8 left over bread dumplings
- 1 onion
- ½ pound ham or thick cut bacon
- 4 - 8 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice onion into fine slices.
- Cut bread dumplings and ham into cubes.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Fry onions and garlic paste until onions are translucent.
- Add ham and bread dumpling cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with a side salad.