If you have made bread dumplings and you have some leftovers, this recipe will make a wonderful dish for you. You don´t need a lot of ingredients and you can prepare this dish and be ready to serve in less than 15 minutes.
How to make German Fried Dumpling Pan Video Tutorial
Authentic German Fried Dumpling Casserole Recipe
Fried Bread Dumpling Pan Dish
- 7 - 8 left over bread dumplings
- 1 onion
- ½ pound ham or thick cut bacon
- 4 - 8 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice onion into fine slices.
- Cut bread dumplings and ham into cubes.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Fry onions and garlic paste until onions are translucent.
- Add ham and bread dumpling cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with a side salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I like you website.
Angela Schofield says
Thank you, that means a lot to me! I hope you will visit the site regularly.